Baban ABS Soap Dispenser Lotion Pump with T-bar Handle Wall Mounted Dual Shampoo Box
- List PriceUS$27.31piece
- Sale PriceUS$27.31piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Baban Twin Wall Mount Soap Sanitizer Kitchen Bathroom Shower Shampoo Dispenser
- Classic and Elegant Appearance
Top ABS plastic soap boxes, stainless steel main body and zinc alloy T-bar lever, classic and stylish design, environmental protection, cost savings and durability.
Best choice for hotel, office building, district hospital, schools, families and office space.
- Double Bottle Design & Large Capacit
One bottle can hold shower body lotions, the other one can hold shampoo or hand sanitizer. There is 1000ml high capacity and you can hold what liquid you want also. You can observe the amount of soap by the transparent and convex part of the main body.
Upgraded Metal T-Bar Lever + Small Dispensing Outlet and Wide Twist-off Lid
Works with your natural grip for precise dispensing. Zinc alloy material make it more durable to use. It will not break easily comparing with plastic lever.
The Dispensing outlet is Small and exquisite, which dispense soap very delicate. It will not leak after being specifically designed and shaped. Wide opening lid makes refill and clean fast and easily, mess-free. Helps to save soap and eliminate waste.
- Easy to Install
Just need to use screws to fix the baseboard, use the panel cover it, then fix the double dispensers. And it's fast and convenient to remove them to load the liquid and clean.
The main body can be fixed with a key, to ensure that it will not fall off accidentally. Especially suitable for public places such as hotels.
- Manual Controlled Dispensing Amount
Compared to auto soap dispensers, this manual soap dispenser can be used to manually control the amount of soap dispensed to avoid the waste of soap.
|Material||Top ABS Plastic Soap Boxes|
Stainless Steel Main Body
Zinc Alloy T-bar Lever
|Size||21.5 x 24.5 cm|
|Color||Silver, Gold, Transparent, White, Black|
|Capacity||2 x 500 ml|
1. Insert the key (included) into the 2 hexagonal holes Iocated at the bottom of the support cover, then rotate to the left.Inserting the screwdriver into the holes.With the aid of a screwdriver to remove the cover of the panel.
2. Choose the place where you want to install the soap dispenser.Then place the panel holding against the wall and marks the holes for screw.Remove the panel once the holes are marked and with help of a drill drills in the surface marks and place the screw plugs (included) in each of the holes. Again, place the panel and align its holes and with the help of a screwdriver places the screws until they are firmly fixed.
3. Place the cover on the panel.Place the soap dispenser. Then, insert the key into the hexagonal holes ( rotate to the right ) to fixed perfectly to the panel.
4. Finally, open the lid of the dispenser by inserting the key. And you can load liquid what you want. We suggest to laod 3/4 of its capacity to avoid spills.You can timely load the liquid by looking at the level on the bottle.
1 x Shampoo Dispenser